XPoint Wireless Relay Packs are lighting control devices designed to offer flexible control for commercial and industrial lighting applications. The XPA RP20 consists of a relay, 0-10V dimming control and interface to an XPoint Wireless network.
The XPA RP20 is capable of switching loads up to 20 A via a latching relay designed with robust inrush protection from the harsh switching requirements of fluorescent and LED loads. Two UL924 listed options are available that provide full light output under loss of normal power.
• Communicates with XPoint Wireless luminaires, sensors, sensor interfaces via a wireless mesh network
• Works with XPoint Wireless Bridge and nLight ECLYPSE as part of a fully networked system to support features such as scheduling, demand response, and web-based software applications
• Suitable for plug load control
• Non-volatile memory retains programming during power outage
• Power measurement for live and historical monitoring of controlled load, includes power factor adjustment to report active power
• User button for self-test and factory reset capabilites
• UL2043 listed for plenum applications
• UL924 listed options for simplified lighting control on emergency lighting circuits:
- "ER" option intended for use on emergency circuit using normal power circuit sensing leads
-"EM" option intended for use on circuit with emergency backup power with AC voltage interruption during transfer — see UL924 Application Note for additional details
|Application Type||Manufacturing, Retail, Sports and Recreation, Warehouses|
|Brand Name||Lighting Controls and Design|
|Mounting Type||Fixture - Attached, Surface|
|Product Type||System Controller|