XPoint Wireless Relay Packs are lighting control devices designed to offer flexible control for commercial and industrial lighting applications. The XPA RP20 consists of a relay, 0-10V dimming control and interface to an XPoint Wireless network.
The XPA RP20 is capable of switching loads up to 20 A via a latching relay designed with robust inrush protection from the harsh switching requirements of fluorescent and LED loads. Two UL924 listed options are available that provide full light output under loss of normal power.
• Communicates with XPoint Wireless luminaires, sensors, sensor interfaces via a wireless mesh network
• Works with XPoint Wireless Bridge and nLight ECLYPSE as part of a fully networked system to support features such as scheduling, demand response, and web-based software applications
• Suitable for plug load control
• Non-volatile memory retains programming during power outage
• Power measurement for live and historical monitoring of controlled load, includes power factor adjustment to report active power
• User button for self-test and factory reset capabilites
• UL2043 listed for plenum applications
• UL924 listed options for simplified lighting control on emergency lighting circuits:
- "ER" option intended for use on emergency circuit using normal power circuit sensing leads
-"EM" option intended for use on circuit with emergency backup power with AC voltage interruption during transfer — see UL924 Application Note for additional details
Suggested Replacement Products
Need Product Assistance? (e.g. How to Buy, Technical Support, Warranty)
How to Buy
Acuity Brands lighting and controls products are primarily sold through a network of agents and distributors across North America,
as well as at more than 100 showroom or international locations and several online retailers.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Application Type||Manufacturing, Retail, Sports and Recreation, Warehouses|
|Brand||Lighting Controls & Design|
|Regulatory Listing||DLC Standard|
|Product Type||System Controller|
Technical Documents (e.g. Installation Instruction, MSDS, CAD)
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )