The nLight AIR rPP family of power packs are lighting control devices designed to offer flexible control for commercial and industrial lighting applications. The rPP20 consists of a relay, 0-10V dimming control, and a low voltage power supply output to power and wireless switches and sensors. The rPP20 is capable of switching loads up to 20 A via a latching relay designed with robust inrush protection from the harsh switching requirements of fluorescent and LED loads. Select power packs provide +24VDC low voltage output to power up to 4 nLight AIR mounted occupancy sensors and photocells.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rPP20 uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
• Communicates with nLight AIR luminaires, switches and sensors as part of lighting control groups
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote control capabilities
• Works with nLight AIR wallpods, occupancy sensors, and photocell devices
• Non-volatile memory retains programming during power outage
• Suitable for plug load control
• UL924 listed option for simplified lighting control on emergency lighting circuits
• User button for self-test and CLAIRITY beaconing capabilities
• Communicates with nLight ECLYPSE, with support for up to 128 devices per each wireless group
• Provides BLE beaconing
• UL2043 listed for plenum applications
• DS and non-dimming options supply 24VDC to power up to 4 rCM nLight AIR low voltage sensors
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Application Type||Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Offices & Banks, Religious, Retail, Retrofit|
|Listings||CA Title 24, DLC Standard, FCC, IC, PLENUM, ROHS, UL|
|Mounting Type||Unit to J Box|
|Product Type||Power Pack, Power Pack|