The nLight AIR rPP family of power packs are lighting control devices designed to offer flexible control for commercial and industrial lighting applications. The rPP20 consists of a relay, 0-10V dimming control, and a low voltage power supply output to power and wireless switches and sensors. The rPP20 is capable of switching loads up to 20A via a latching relay designed with robust inrush protection from the harsh switching requirements of fluorescent and LED loads. Select power packs provide +24VDC low voltage output to power up to 4 nLight AIR mounted occupancy sensors and photocells.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rPP20 uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
• Communicates with nLight AIR luminaires, switches and sensors as part of lighting control groups
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote control capabilities
• Suitable for plug load control
• UL924 listed option for simplified lighting control on emergency lighting circuits
• UL2043 listed for plenum applications
• Chicago Plenum option available
• UVOLT option available
• User button for self-test and CLAIRITY beaconing capabilities
• Dimming and non-dimming options supply 24VDC to power up to 4 rCM nLight AIR low voltage sensors or other low-voltage devices
|Control Device Type||Lighting Relay, Plugload Relay|
|Mounting Type||Unit to J Box|
|Networkable Control||Networkable Control|
|Product Type||Power Pack|
|Compliance Listing||CA Title 24, DLC Standard, FCC, ROHS|
|Application Type||Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, House of Worship, Offices & Banks, Retail, Retrofit|
Read More Read Less
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Technical Documents (e.g. Instruction Sheets, MSDS, CAD)
Utility Rebate Search
To look-up a rebate for this product, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Enter the Zip Code or Select the State and UtilityStep 2: Ensure that the correct Product Category is selected if there is more than one option
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )
Product Specific SKUs
Need Product Assistance? (e.g. How to Buy, Technical Support, Warranty)
How to Buy
Acuity Brands lighting and controls products are primarily sold through a network of agents and distributors across North America,
as well as at more than 100 showroom or international locations and several online retailers.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).