The nLight® AIR wireless controls adapter is a device that connects your nLight AIR control system to the nLight ECLYPSE®. So for the first time, you can unlock the power of time-based controls and demand response, tap into the capabilities of ENVYSION™ and SensorView software, and enable a hybrid nLight wired and wireless control system with a single pane of glass.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the nLight AIR adapter uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
Features & Benefits:
• 900MHz wireless communication connects up to 750 nLight AIR devices and easily penetrates typical obstructions found in commercial buildings like concrete.
• USB connector to the ECLYPSE® eliminates complex wiring
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners, managers, and IT departments
• IP66 rated for indoor or outdoor use
• Up to 16ft. cable and various mounting brackets provides flexible installation options
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Application Type||Education|Government|Healthcare|Hospitality|Offices & Banks|Religious|Retail|Retrofit|
|Listings||CA Title 24|DLC Standard|FCC|IC|ROHS|UL|
|Product Type||System Controller|