by nLightThe fixture embedded nLight® AIR network interface called the rIO is a low voltage wireless device providing individual fixture control and digital dimming capabilities within Acuity Brands® LED luminaires with eldoLED® brand drivers. This smart device results in the luminaire being “nLight AIR-enabled” — making it both addressable as well as capable of digitally communicating with other nLight AIR wireless controls such as occupancy sensors, photocells, and wall switches. This allows for advanced operation and design flexibility ranging from stand-alone rooms to building and campus-wide networks.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rIO uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
• nLight AIR network connectivity for individual fixture control
• Integrated from the factory. No onsite wiring required
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners, managers, and IT departments
• 90° or 180° integral antenna — no external antenna required
• Zoned version supports up to 50 devices in a group; networked version supports up to 128 devices in a group and can be associated with an nLight AIR adapter
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote control capabilities
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
• Powered from the eldoLED driver and compatible with eldoLED LEDCode drivers
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Application Type||Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Offices & Banks, Religious, Retail, Retrofit|
|Listings||CA Title 24, DLC Standard, FCC, IC, ROHS, UL|
|Mounting Type||Fixture Embedded|
|Product Type||System Controller|