As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rIO uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
• nLight AIR network connectivity for individual fixture control
• Integrated from the factory. No onsite wiring required
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners, managers, and IT departments
• 90° or 180° integral antenna — no external antenna required
• Zoned version supports up to 50 devices in a group; networked version supports up to 128 devices in a group and can be associated with an nLight AIR adapter
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote control capabilities
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
• Powered from the eldoLED driver and compatible with eldoLED LEDCode drivers
Suggested Replacement Products
Need Product Assistance? (e.g. How to Buy, Technical Support, Warranty)
How to Buy
Acuity Brands lighting and controls products are primarily sold through a network of agents and distributors across North America,
as well as at more than 100 showroom or international locations and several online retailers.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Application Type||Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, House of Worship, Offices & Banks, Retail, Retrofit|
|Control Device Type||Fixture Embedded, Interface Device|
|Control Protocol||0-10V, Digital|
|Mounting Type||Fixture Embedded|
|Networkable Control||Networkable Control|
|Product Type||System Interface|
|Compliance Listing||DLC Standard, FCC, ROHS|
Technical Documents (e.g. Installation Instruction, MSDS, CAD)
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )