The rCMS family of nLight AIR-enabled wireless ceiling/surface mount occupancy sensors provide a range of sensor solutions for applications with finished ceilings (e.g. ceiling tiles, sheetrock, plaster). The rCMS family sensors utilize digital Passive Infrared (PIR) detection and are available with several lens options, providing flexibility for multiple mounting height and coverage pattern requirements. Dual technology occupancy detection can also be added as an option for applications where occupants are stationary for long periods of time. All sensors have integrated on/off photocells, with automatic daylight harvesting/dimming control standard. Additionally, the rCMS family sensors are also available with an optional auxiliary low voltage relay for simple integration with a BMS system or other building system.
The rCMS family sensors are powered by an nLight AIR Power Pack (rPP20) or by a 24V DC supply (PS150). rCMS family sensors typically communicate with one or more nLight AIR-enabled fixtures or power packs to enable control of fixtures individually or in groups.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the xxx uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
• Digital PIR detection
• Integrated, dimming photocell standard (disabled by default) — Photocell views down through sensor lens and when enabled provides two selectable modes of operation
- On/Off mode: Photocell has full on/off control during periods of occupancy
- Inhibit mode: Photocell can prevent lights from turning on if adequate daylight is available, but cannot turn lights off
• Optional auxiliary low voltage solid-state relay (AR option) for dry contact output
• LED status indicator
• Adjustable settings (e.g. occupancy time delays, photocell set-points) via CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application or SensorView software application
• Powered by 24V DC from rPP20 or nLight PS 150 power supply
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners, managers, and IT departments
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote control capabilities
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Application Type||Automotive & Parking|Education|Government|Healthcare|Hospitality|Manufacturing|Offices & Banks|Power & Gas|Religious|Residential|Retail|Roadways, Bridges & Tunnels|Sports and Recreation|Transportation|Warehouses|
|Listings||CA Title 24|DLC Standard|FCC|IC|ROHS|UL|