Lithonia Lighting® FHE LED luminaires are built to withstand the rigors of food processing and cold storage environments, while providing quality lighting options and accurate color rendering (up to 90 CRI) for more natural colors. Durable construction and integrated LED technology provide energy savings, reduce maintenance costs and extend the life of the luminaire.
(One source) integrated controls and emergency backup options give you the flexibility and control you need for demanding environments.
The FHE LED is ideal for food and beverage processing areas, cold storage, natatoriums, garden centers, parking garages and more.
• 5VA rated fiberglass housing features wash down design for easy cleanup
• Lower wattage LEDs (75-225W) saves you up to 60% energy over traditional fluorescent
• 9,000-24,000 lumens in 3000, 3500, 4000 & 5000K; available with 90CRI for accurate color rendering
• Wet location controls options, emergency back-up
• Suitable for -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C) ambient environments and mounting heights up to 30’
• IP65, IP66 & IP67 rated, NSF Listed,NEMA 4X rated, 1500 PSI hose-down
|Brand Name||Lithonia Lighting|
|Color Rendering Index||70, 80, 90|
|Control||Daylight Sensor, Networkable Control, Occupancy Sensor|
|Correlated Color Temperature||3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
|Lumen Output||12,000 LM, 15,000 LM, 18,000 LM, 20,000 LM, 24,000 LM, 9000 LM|
|Product Type||High Bay|
|Series||FHE, FHEACT120, FHEMHKB|
|Voltage Rating||120, 277, 347, 480, HVOLT, MVOLT|