Fresco DXT modules and assemblies are designed for reliable control of DMX/RDM luminaires. Factory pre-wired within a NEMA 1 enclosure, DXT assemblies are meant for permanent installation.
Featuring conduit knock outs, screw-down terminal strips and diagnostic LEDs, the DXT Modules are factory installed and wired for easy installation in commercial applications. Compatibility with luminaires and controllers is assured because DXT modules are compliant to the latest revisions of the ANSI DMX/RDM standard as documented.
Select one, two or three DXT Modules for factory installation within an enclosure. Modules support data splitting, merging, isolating, 0-10V interfacing, etc. Mix and match modules as required for the project.
• Factory installed DMX512 control and interface modules
• 1, 2 or 3 modules may be installed as specified ( 4 module installation possible under certain provisions)
• Removable plug-on terminal strip connectors for all field wiring
• Direct pass-through connection for DMX/RDM
• Auto-terminating on the DMX/RDM outputs
• Black powder coated finish on the NEMA 1 enclosure
• Class 2 Power Supply 120/277V provided within each enclosure
• Ground lug provided with each enclosure
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & Revit (BIM)
Request BIM or IES Files
|Application Type||Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Offices & Banks, Religious, Retail|
|Regulatory Listing||ETL, UL|