The nLight AIR rMSOD sensor is a low voltage, digital sensor providing embedded wireless control, digital dimming, occupancy detection and daylight harvesting capabilities in an outdoor or wet location listed luminaire. For motion detection, the sensor utilizes 100% Digital Passive Infrared (PIR) technology that is tuned for walking size motion while preventing false tripping from the environment. The unit’s integrated photocell enables additional energy savings during daytime periods when there is sufficient daylight.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rMSOD uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants can rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
• 900MHz frequency communicates across large geographical areas and is fully compatible with other nLight AIR wireless control devices on the site
• 100% digital PIR detection provides motion and photo sensing in a single device
• IP65 rating for outdoor use
• Easy integration with the nLight ELCYPSE® for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, or to connect with BACnet™ and remote-control capabilities
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners and managers
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Application Type||Automotive & Parking, Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Offices & Banks, Power & Gas, Religious, Residential, Retail, Roadways, Bridges & Tunnels, Sports and Recreation, Transportation, Warehouses|
|Environment||Demanding, Indoor, Outdoor|
|Listings||CA Title 24, DLC Standard, FCC, IC, ROHS, UL|
|Mounting Type||Fixture Embedded|