The nLight AIR wireless controls rSDGR sensor provides embedded wireless lighting control for 0-10V dimmable Lithonia Lighting® D-Series outdoor area luminaires, specifically the DSX0, DSX1, and DSX2. The rSDGR can both switch and dim its connected lighting providing occupancy and daylighting control. For motion detection, the sensor utilizes 100% Digital Passive Infrared (PIR) technology that is tuned for rolling motion and large motion. The rSDGR’s integrated photocell enables additional energy savings during daytime periods when there is sufficient daylight.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rSDGR uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants can rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
Features and Benefits:
• Factory installation into Lithonia Lighting D-Series Outdoor Luminaire to enable simple retrofits - no communication wires to pull between devices
• 900MHz frequency communicates across large geographical areas and penetrates typical obstructions found in commercial buildings, like concrete
• 100% digital PIR detection provides occupancy sensor and photocell in single device, integrated from the factory to eliminate onsite wiring
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote control capabilities
• Five tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners and occupants
• IP65 rating for outdoor use
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Color||Black, Bronze, Gray, White|
|Mounting Type||Fixture Embedded|