The nLight® AIR rPODB is a wireless, battery-powered wall switch including toggle and/or raise lower features with optional multi-pole control. It provides a user with local control of a lighting zone. A true wire-free switch, these single gang decorator style devices have soft-click buttons and a green LED indicator for each button. The rPODB wall switches communicate with other nLight AIR devices via radio frequency (RF).
A battery-powered wall switch can work with any nLight AIR enabled fixture or power pack to provide toggle switch operation. Wall switches with the DX option have the added ability to adjust the level of any nLight AIR controlled dimmable light fixture.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rPODB switch uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
•Powered with three off-the-shelf AAA Lithium size batteries and rated for 10 years of normal use, minimizing battery replacement (battery replacement with alkaline batteries does not guarantee a 10-year run time.)
• Communicates with nLight® AIR devices via radio frequency (RF) in the 900MHz spectrum
• Soft-click push-button control
• Custom button engraving at no charge (WH, IV, AL GY units only)
• 1 or 2 on/off
• 1 or 2 raise/lower
• Batteries included and preinstalled
• Wireless multi location dimming
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote control capabilities
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners, managers, and IT departments
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Application Type||Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Offices & Banks, Religious, Retail, Retrofit|
|Color||Almond, Gray, Ivory, White|
|Listings||CA Title 24, DLC Standard, FCC, IC, ROHS, UL|