The nLight® AIR rPODB is a wireless, battery-powered wall switch including toggle and/or raise lower features with optional multi-pole control. It provides a user with local control of a lighting zone. A true wire-free switch, these single gang decorator style devices have soft-click buttons, and a green LED indicator for each button. The rPODB wall switches communicate wirelessly with other nLight AIR devices.
A battery-powered wall switch can work with any nLight AIR enabled fixture or power pack to provide toggle switch operation. Wall switches with the DX option have a raise/lower ability to adjust the level of any nLight AIR controlled dimmable light fixture. With optional 2 or 4 scene switches, a customized scene can be created for groups of fixtures to quickly and easily control the lights to desired levels in the space.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rPODB switch uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions, and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
Intended Use:Renovation projects for commercial office, education, healthcare, municipalities, and retail.
•Powered with three off-the-shelf preinstalled AAA Lithium size batteries and rated for 10 years of normal use, minimizing battery replacement (battery replacement with alkaline batteries does not guarantee a 10-year run time.)
• Communicates wirelessly with nLight® AIR devices via radio frequency (RF) in the 900MHz spectrum
• Soft-click push-button control
• Custom button engraving at no charge (WH, IV, AL GY units only)
• 1 or 2 on/off, 1 or 2 raise/lower, and 2 or 4 scene buttons
• Easy integration with the nLight ECLYPSE® via nLight AIR adapter for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, demand response and to connect with BACnet™, cloud-based applications, and remote-control capabilities
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners, managers, and IT departments
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
Suggested Replacement Products
Need Product Assistance?
How to Buy
Acuity Brands lighting and controls products are primarily sold through a network of agents and distributors across North America,
as well as at more than 100 showroom or international locations and several online retailers.
Acuity Brands is dedicated to providing outstanding technical support. Please click on the appropriate link below, or feel free to
call us at 1.800.705.SERV (7378).
|Application Type||Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Offices & Banks, Religious, Retail, Retrofit|
|Color||Gray, Ivory, Light Almond, White|
|Control Device Type||Dimming Switch|
|Networkable Control||Networkable Control|
|Compliance Listing||CA Title 24, DLC Standard, FCC, ROHS|