The Blue Box system is the 100% digital replacement for traditional time clocks, twist timers and contactor packages. Panels and switches daisy-chain together using Cat. 5 patch cable with RJ45 connectors in any sequence. A photosensor input supporting the Blue Box outdoor photosensor is provided for controlling exterior lights. Ideal applications include small stand-alone systems such as: tenant improvement, specialty retailers and site lighting. For remote programming, the control panel must have a modem. Also used as a slave panel with the GR 2400™ system.
- 32-channel, 365-day/astronomical time clock. Large display (21 x 8 characters) acts as programming interface for the entire system. Non-volatile memory holds all programming indefinitely. Ten-year battery back-up for time-of-day
- Modem includes free lifetime factory programming
- Manual override of individual relays, zones or entire panel. 30 A Latching Relay allows default to NC (normally closed) or NO (normally open) on power failure. UL listed for 18,000 amp SCCR at 277v.
- Will operate with all GR 2400 accessories
- Available with 14 option contact closure inputs
- Link up to 16 digital devices via Cat. 5 patch cable with RJ45 connectors