Is it possible to save time on the jobsite? Yes. With your business in mind, we have created Design2Ship, our quick ship program with 5-day shipping. This program will allow you to capture opportunity business as well as meet tight project timelines.
The Design2Ship program will continue to add new products as they are launched. For a complete listing of the current products offered, please download the Design2Ship brochure.
How to Order
1. All Design2Ship orders should be activated through Agile
2. Ship dates are 5 business days from date of clean release. Order lines must process and validate upon entry.
3. Products not included in the Design2Ship program should be entered on a separate purchase order. *
4. Please be aware of the maximum order quantity listed on the product specification sheet. **
5. Please indicate any shipping notes or site restrictions.
6. Order requirements include:
7. Orders flagged as Ship Complete, with grouped lines or with Not Before dates will not qualify for the Design2Ship program.
*Orders that include products not in the Design2Ship program will default to the longest lead time.
** If an order exceeds the product specification sheet quantity, then the following shall apply:
Shipping lead time is 5 business days from date of clean release. All orders received after 3:30 p.m. EST will be processed the next business day and will receive an estimated ship date (ESD) from that date.