CAUTION: Before installation, power to the pole should be disconnected and an inspection made by an authorized electrician to ensure that the wiring and electrical components will allow for easy and safe insertion of the dampening system. Items such as a terminal block and fuse assemblies may require temporary removal.
1. Remove the hand hole cover from the pole in which the damper is to be inserted.
2. Insert one end of the damper into the pole through the hand hole opening
3. Push the damper up into the pole.
4. When the damper is fully inserted it will slip down and rest on the foundation, it is IMPORTANT that the damper be lowered slowly, with the bottom end held tight to one side, in order to prevent damage to the electrical components.
5. Return the hand hole cover to the pole.
Caution: Electrical inspections again required to check the system and verify operation.