The nLight AIR wireless rSBOR outdoor pole and fixture mount motion and photosensor simplifies retrofits of existing 0-10V luminaires by eliminating the need to pull communication wires between devices. Utilizing Passive Infrared (PIR) detection technology to detect walking-size motion while preventing false tripping from the environment. The rSBOR is designed to mount directly through a ½” knockout (7/8” hole) in a luminaire or pole, and features a dual radio that allows it to communicate wireless to other nLight AIR devices in order to enable control strategies like group response to motion, on/off control in response to daylight and by switch.
As part of the nLight AIR wireless controls family, the rSBOR uses a 900MHz communication frequency that easily penetrates obstructions and its five-tier security architecture helps building owners and occupants can rest easy.
To learn more about nLight AIR wireless controls please contact your local lighting representative or visit the nLight AIR systems page.
• 900MHz frequency communicates across large geographical areas and is fully compatible with other nLight AIR wireless control devices on the site
• 100% digital PIR detection provides motion and photo sensing in a single device
• Self-contained relay for switching eliminates the need for a power pack
• Easy integration with the nLight ELCYPSE® for more advanced control strategies like time-based scheduling, or to connect with BACnet™ and remote control capabilities
• Robust five-tier security architecture delivers peace of mind for building owners and managers
• CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile application configuration makes configuration easy - no specialized tools or software to learn
|Application Type||Automotive and Parking, Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Offices and Banks, Power and Gas, Religious, Residential, Retail, Roadways, Bridges and Tunnels, Sports and Recreation, Transportation, Warehouses|