For petroleum refineries, ethanol facilities, chemical plants, food processing plants, textile mills, wastewater and water treatment plants, power generation plants, confectionary plants, bakeries and parking garages.
Petrolux LED is an extremely versatile hazardous location lighting product with unparalleled features. Excellence in optical design along with a robust thermal management system provides a solution that delivers great value. This benefit translates into energy reduction and reduced maintenance over the life of the product. Some of the features include:
• High-performing LED luminaire designed to operate in environments up to 55º C
• State-of-the-art optical design with prismatic glass for optimal horizontal and vertical illumination
• Dedicated thermal management system for component longevity
• IP66 rated to protect against harsh elements
• Available in a variety of lumen packages and distributions for maximum performance
• Dimming options that reduce energy load
• Universal mount for ceiling, wall, pendant or stanchion mounting
• Robust cast aluminum housing and durable finish
Listings: UL/CUL 1598 listed, suitable for wet locations, NEMA 4X, IP66 up to 55°C ambient temperature. Hazardous Petrolux LED: UL 844 Class I Div 2 ). Also rated for Class II Div 1&2 locations; and Class III. Housing is IP66 rated.