EMW LED luminaires are built to withstand the rigors of food processing and cold storage environments, while providing quality lighting options and accurate color rendering (up to 90 CRI) for more natural colors. Durable construction and integrated LED technology provide energy savings, reduce maintenance costs and extend the life of the luminaire.
(One source) integrated controls and emergency backup options give you the flexibility and control you need for demanding environments.
- 5VA rated fiberglass housing features wash down design for easy cleanup
- Lower wattage LEDs (75-225W) saves you up to 60% energy over traditional fluorescent
- 9,000-24,000 lumens in 3000, 3500, 4000 & 5000K; available with 90CRI for accurate color rendering
- Wet location controls options, emergency back-up
- Suitable for -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C) ambient environments and mounting heights up to 30’
- IP65, IP66 & IP67 rated, NSF Listed,NEMA 4X rated, 1500 PSI hose-down
Check out: www.holophane.com/industrial-food for a complete lighting and controls solution.
Suggested Replacement Products
Photometry & BIM
Request BIM Files
|Light Source||LED - Static|
|Listings||CSA, cUL, UL|
|Product Type||High Bay|