Surface and Recessed Mount Edge-Lit Exits with LED Lamps
by Lithonia Lighting
The versatile EDG/EDGR edge-lit exits are well suited for any application requiring attractive edge-lit exit signage.
Typical installations include commercial spaces such as retail, offices or medical facilities but can be applied in any space where an upgraded appearance is desired.
- EDG (Surface-Mount): Extruded aluminum (standard) or white finish lamp housing encloses all electronics.
- EDGR (Recessed-Mount): Extruded aluminum (standard) or white finish canopy covers the recessed, self-contained electronics.
- Clear thermoplastic panels. Mirrored separator panel to simulate clear background. (Standard on double-face, optional for single-face.)
- The typical exit LED lamp life is 10 years.
- Low energy consumption: less than 3 watts for A/C only and less than five watts for battery back-up (EL option).
- Dual voltage capability (120/277V).
- Battery: (EL Option) - Sealed, maintenance free nickel-cadmium battery delivers 90 minutes capacity to emergency lamps.
- Self-diagnostic (EL Option Only) testing for 5 minutes every 30 days and 30 minutes every 180 days.
- EDG (Surface Mount) - Universal surface (top, end or back) mounting. Canopy provided.
- EDGR (Recessed Mount) - Top mount ceiling
- Universal directional indicators. Field selected and attached.
Five-year limited warranty.
Complete warranty terms located at www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx
Click here for easy reference to our Edge-lit Emergency Exits