CLAIRITY+ Mobile App
The CLAIRITY+ mobile app is a single app launcher that provides a variety of connected lighting applications for contractors, sales agents or facility maintenance professionals. Within this app are mobile applications from various brands, including SensorSwitch™ (JOT), nLight® (nLight Wired and nLight AIR), and Emergency Lighting with Self-Testing Automated Reporting (STAR).
Download the CLAIRITY+ App
Please download the CLAIRITY+ Mobile app available for Apple® iOS and Google® Android™ devices.
Wireless pairing of fixtures and controls is accomplished with Just One Touch of a button. The JOT enabled wireless dimming technology allows contractors to install fixtures without running any 0-10V dimming wires.
The JOT enabled wireless system is established with common occupancy-based predefined default settings. The CLAIRITY+ mobile app is only needed for advance features and settings.
- Selection of behavior zones
- Daylight harvesting adjustments
- Microphonics™ adjustments
- Intuitive user interface for easy programming
- Simplified nLight wired device programming to aid in meeting energy code requirements
- Simple installation with the nIO BT plugging into the nLight daisy-chain, allowing you to program using the app
- Additional wiring not required with power coming directly from the nLight bus
- Allows a user to group wireless devices to work together
- Provides simple application of behaviors and settings to devices in a space
- Connects devices to a larger network through the nLight ECLYPSE
- Secures devices to authorized users and saves configuration settings through a cloud connection
- Supports startup as well as reconfiguration of spaces anytime
Emergency Lighting with Self-Testing Automated Reporting (STAR)
Acuity Brands Emergency Lighting solution with Self Testing Automated Reporting (STAR), enables self-testing and automated reporting to aid in life safety code compliance. Emergency lighting equipment enabled with STAR, conducts the required monthly and annual tests, log results within the units, and wirelessly communicates test data on demand to the CLARITY+ mobile app or Connected STAR Gateway. Build your solution and choose your preferred deployment from Mobile STAR, where test data is logged in each individual unit and broadcast to the Clairity + app, or Connected STAR, where test data is logged in the Connected STAR Gateway by IOTA and emailed directly.
- No Button Pushes or Ladders: With automated testing and reporting there is no need to manually push a button to test and report on the data of your emergency lighting equipment and allows you to leave the ladders and lifts behind.
- No Written Records: Through automated testing and reporting, you’ll get the data quickly to your mobile device without the need for recording and keeping track of written records – plus you’ll have the records on hand should an emergency result in the loss of the building.
- No Disruptions: With automated testing, your unit will test periodically throughout your normal day-to-day operations, without the need to manually shut off the power resulting in time, cost, and energy savings.