The Fresco™ family of high-performance lighting controls addresses the intricate requirements of today’s architectural and dynamic lighting environments.
It provides a network of lighting management panels, third-party integration solutions and configuration software working together to manage multiple light sources in multiple lighting zones.
From one simply elegant touchscreen controller, you can turn your vision into reality and transform your spaces into visual environments that captivate.
On-screen Lighting Design
nLight® Device Integration
Fresco Control Network
Universal Lighting Control
Activate lighting scenes with the built-in astronomic time clock.
Easyl is ideal for:
• Configurable for site requirements with specific modules and circuit breakers
• MVOLT: 120V - 277 V~ operation for all modules and controller
• Dimming module (LM 4A MVOLT) reports status and load power consumption
• Surface or recess mount design
• Status LED indicators on all devices
• Locking breaker cover
• Galvanized steel pan with black powder coated cover
• Oversized field wiring channel
• Convection cooled, no fans
• Available with UL924 listed phase sense device (LMPE family)
• Factory installed bypass jumpers protect devices from initial field miswires
• Hot and neutral terminal blocks have a distinct barrier for additional protection
• Dedicated control breaker allows panel service without network interruption
Fresco DXT modules and assemblies are designed for reliable control of DMX/RDM luminaires. Factory pre-wired within a NEMA 1 enclosure, DXT assemblies are meant for permanent installation.
Featuring conduit knock outs, screw-down terminal strips and diagnostic LEDs, the DXT Modules are factory installed and wired for easy installation in commercial applications. Compatibility with luminaires and controllers is assured because DXT modules are compliant to the latest revisions of the ANSI DMX/RDM standard as documented.
Select one, two or three DXT Modules for factory installation within an enclosure. Modules support data splitting, merging, isolating, 0-10V interfacing, etc. Mix and match modules as required for the project.
• Factory installed DMX512 control and interface modules
• 1, 2 or 3 modules may be installed as specified ( 4 module installation possible under certain provisions)
• Removable plug-on terminal strip connectors for all field wiring
• Direct pass-through connection for DMX/RDM
• Auto-terminating on the DMX/RDM outputs
• Black powder coated finish on the NEMA 1 enclosure
• Class 2 Power Supply 120/277V provided within each enclosure
• Ground lug provided with each enclosure
Digital Wall Station
Touchscreen Lighting Controllers
Digital Wall Station
Easyl DMX512A Show Controller
Lighting Management Panel
One Module Dimming and Relay Panel
Lighting Control Panel
Audio Visual Interface
Assemblies for High Performance DMX Networks
Fresco DMX modular connectors
Fresco Configuration Software
Ready to work together? Request a sales call today!