The Mongoose® LED roadway and area lighting product provides significant energy and maintenance savings vs. HID luminaires and offers the ultimate in application flexibility with a uniquely designed advanced optical system and attractive appearance. This combined with multiple lighting distributions, mounting options, and the ability to tilt the fixture offers unequalled performance in a diverse set of applications ranging from interstates to parking lots.
- Multiple lumen packages to replace 150 – 400 watt luminaires
- IP66 rated glass optics ensure longevity and minimize dirt depreciation
- Integrated controls reduce energy cost
- Area and roadway lighting distributions
- Multiple mounting configurations for added flexibility
- Fixture tilt from 0 – 45 degrees allows optimal lighting performance
- Extremely long life with low maintenance reduces operating costs
- CSA Listed, Design Lights Consortium® qualified product
- LED light engines are rated > 100,000 at 25°C, L70
- Electronic driver has an expected life of 100,000 hours at 25°C
- Robust ANSI/IEEE C62.4 Category C (10kV/5kA) fixture protection is provided by a specially designed Acuity surge protection device
- Rugged low copper diecast aluminum coupled with a rigorous 5-stage pretreatment, epoxy basecoat and polyester topcoat yield a finish that achieves a scribe creepage rating of 8 after 5,000 hours of salt spray.
- Removable “power door” facilitates product installation and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel latches ensure secure closure over the long fixture life
- Multiple mounting configurations allow for attachment to horizontal mast arms, pole top tenons, and direct mounting to square poles. All Mountings are 3G vibration rated per ANSI C136
- Adjustable fixture tilt from 0 – 45 degrees provides flexibility to optimize lighting performance
- Performance is comparable to 150 – 400 watt HID
- IP66 rated borosilicate glass optics ensure longevity and minimize dirt depreciation
- 4,000K CCT, 70 CRI Min. or optional 5,000K CCT, 70 CRI Min.
- Available with Narrow roadway, Medium Roadway, Wide Roadway, Forward Throw, and Area Type lighting distributions