The DE Series photocontrols utilize premium components, a silicon light sensor and an infrared-blocking filter to provide human eye spectral response and consistent turn-on night after night over the life of the control.
- Silicon light sensor with infrared blocking filter
- MOV surge protection rated for 320 Joules/9,500 Amps
- Sealed relay rated for a minimum of 5,000 operations at full load
- Turn-Off light level is 1.5 times turn-On level
- 3.4 ounces each
- Dielectric strength: 5000V per ANSI
- Polypropylene cover, neoprene gasket, brass legs, acrylic window
- Six-year warranty
- Load rating: 1000W, 1800 VA ballast
- -40 to +70~176;C ambient, up to 90~176; interface per ANSI
- Power consumption: 0.5W
The Power-Up Delay option prevents the control from activating for 45-60 seconds after power is applied. This allows lamp warm-up time so the installer can verify the system is working properly. It also allows for the system to be easily tested in the future. When power is shut off and then reconnected (at the pole base) and the lamp turns on briefly and then turns off, it confirms that the control, fixture, lamp, and voltage supply are working correctly.