Entera LED Sconce & Wall
Patient Room LED Sconce & Wall System
by Healthcare Lighting
The Entera Sconce & Wall System — complimenting the Entera Recessed — provides soft, low-level task illumination with digital controls and design flexibility to achieve optimal patient comfort.
- Perfect companion to the Entera Recessed LED luminaire when applied as a headwall unit. Also suitable in non-patient room environments as an accent for corridors, workstations or waiting rooms.
- Enables design flexibility: 14”, 26”, 38”, 50” lengths, each designed for vertical or horizontal application, while retaining ADA compliance.
- Provides natural, seamless, and flicker-free dimming to 1% utilizing eldoLED® constant current drivers..
- Integrated nLight® digital technology allowing the ambient section of the fixture to communicate nLight devices such as occupancy sensors, photocells and wall stations.
- LED maintenance up to 50,000 hours -- the Entera Sconce may have 4 to 5 times longer life when compared to a compact fluorescent sconce (source at 10,000 hours of life).
- Four available color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.
- Available with optional amber night light with photocell that can enhance patient safety and comfort when light levels are low.
- Optional architectural inserts, for center diffuser, add architectural details to the enhance design elements inside the space.