Economical solution for architectural site and roadway lighting.
An octagonal shaped luminaire with integral base/ballast housing and an octagonal lens frame with hinged roof.
• Available with a large variety of base styles, with HPS and MH light sources.
• All base/ballast housings, lens frames, roofs and finials are cast aluminum.
• The frames and luminaire bases are one-piece construction without field assembly.
• Lenses are clear, smooth acrylic.
• All hardware is stainless steel.
• Mounts on a 3” O.D. x 3” tall tenon
|Application Type||Retail, Roadways, Bridges and Tunnels, Sports and Recreation, Transportation, Warehouses, Waters, Sewers and Dams, Automotive and Parking, Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Offices and Banks, Power and Gas, Religious, Residential|
|Ballast Type||Magnetic ballast|
|Brand Name||Antique Street Lamps|
|Color||Black, Blue, Bronze, Gray, Green, White|
|Light Source||HID - High Pressure Sodium|
|Listings||cUL, UL Wet Location|
|Mounting Type||Post Top, Tenon Slipfitter|
|Product Type||Post Top|