Economical solution for architectural site and roadway lighting.
A traditionally square shaped luminaire with an integral ballast housing, a four sided lens frame, lens panels, roof with finial.
• Multiple light sources, including compact fluorescent and HID.
• Clear lenses available polycarbonate or acrylic.
• Internal refractors are borosilicate glass and reflectors are polished aluminum.
• All hardware is stainless steel, with exterior tamper resistant hardware.
• Mounts on a 3’ O.D. x 3’ tenon.
|Application Type||Automotive and Parking, Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Offices and Banks, Power and Gas, Religious, Residential, Retail, Roadways, Bridges and Tunnels, Sports and Recreation, Transportation, Warehouses, Waters, Sewers and Dams|
|Ballast Type||Magnetic ballast|
|Brand Name||Antique Street Lamps|
|Color||Black, Bronze, Gray, Green, Multi|
|Lens Material||Acrylic, Polycarbonate|
|Light Source||HID - High Pressure Sodium|
|Listings||cUL, UL Wet Location|
|Mounting Type||Post Top, Tenon Slipfitter|
|Product Type||Post Top|