Tunnels are challenging environments due to pollution from round-the-clock traffic and the corrosiveness associated with high levels of humidity, exhaust fumes and fluctuating temperatures. Luminaires in tunnels are also subjected to wind and reverberation of heavy vehicles passing by which cause vibration. Lighting systems intended for this environment must include a robust mechanical design and materials capable of withstanding the challenges of a harsh environment over time.
Our experts offer application assistance in tunnel lighting design and provide full application support to see your project through from the beginning to completion. We are committed to help you meet your tunnel lighting goals, providing innovative products designed for performance and versatility – with minimal operating costs and long life.
- Roadway tunnels
- Rail tunnels
- Reduce energy consumption by an average 60% in most applications
- Reduce operational costs with at least 50% maintenance reduction
- Greatly enhance base security with reliable operation and improved light
- Improve sustainability efforts and reduce carbon footprint
- Enhance driver safety with superior light and uniformity