Auto dealerships, schools, construction sites, recreational areas, storage areas, storage yards, office buildings, airports, churches, industrial sites, shopping centers, parking lots, substations.
The ACP LED is a sustainable solution for floodlighting applications with three models to choose from; the ACP0 (small), the ACP1 (medium) and the ACP2 (large).
With energy savings exceeding 60% and expected service life over 20 years, the ACP LED luminaire excels at meeting the challenges associated with flood lighting. By combining the robust mechanical design features with the optical expertise and permanence of glass, this luminaire is designed as a direct retrofit for both yoke and knuckle mount applications.
• Three models:
- ACP0LED – for 100 watt to 400 watt HID replacement
- ACP1LED – for 400 watt to 1,000 watt metal halide replacement
- ACP2LED – for up to 750/1,000 watt HID replacement
• Available in 3,000K, 4,000K and 5,000K color temperatures, 70 CRI min
• L70 LED and driver life greater than 20 years operation
• 60% minimum energy savings and 50% maintenance savings
• Optional tool-less entry and prewired three stage terminal block reduce installation time
• NEMA 3 pin and 7 pin locking style photocontrol receptacle comes standard on all product
• Mounting options include tenon slipfitter knuckle, galvanized steel yoke or painted steel yoke
• Segmented high performance internal reflectors are designed for superior field to beam ratios, uniformity, and spacing
• Robust design with IP66 rating, 2G vibration rating, and a superdurable polyester paint finish with 5,000 hour salt fog rating
• DesignLights Consortium® Qualified